Currently active elements: Ellie
Ain't thinking rationally now cause am sick so why not!
For those lazy to go there:Sharkweek Artists Challenge Requests
post a comment to request me to (attempt) to draw a particular shark species into a sexy nude girl anthro shark. RULES:
Read this BEFORE submitting a request. i will not accept request entries who dont follow the rules.
I am looking for rarely drawn and/or "difficult to make pretty" sort of sharks
1. Post your request in a comment on the journal in FA here www.furaffinity.net/journal/76…
(if you do not have an FA account then post it here..... )
2. you MUST be watching me
3. write down in your comment "I issue you a Sharkweek Sharkgirl challenge because..."... and write some reason (this is so i know you read instructions)
4. Choose and name a species of shark that is currently still alive... (no extinct species.) that you challenge me to draw. see en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o…
for a list of most species. be specific to which species e.g. speckled carpetshark....
5. Provide a reference pic of the whole shark. (preferably photos)
6. Give your sharkgirl a first name, last name and personality for the pic.
7. No anthro references or OCs. i wil not draw a sharkgirl you own. this is an excercise for building anthros from scratch.
8. Species are on a first come basis. i will not accept repeat requests of the same species and only do the first requested. so read that others post before submitting.... Exception to this rule is for species in a family that look different enough. e.g. two different coloured species of dogsharks. Note that this stacks with the requests on FA 9. i will reject any requests for a species of shark that's too simple to do or has been drawn extensively on FA/DA... e.g. great whites, tigers, threshers
.... so do an fa/DA anthro search first if you are unsure. I am looking for hard things to do
10. Do not request whale sharks. cause i have one in the works.
11. if you like someone elses suggestion feel free to reply to their comment to "second" it. i will give the most popular entries priority if i cant attempt all. max 2 votes per person.
12. i will do as many as time permits as per normal requests rules. I may not do all requests.
13. closing date for entries: Friday 1st July 2016, 7am Singapore time. I may end it early if I get too many (>20 ) entries.
14. only one request entry per person. Do not suggest more than one species, No Hybrids allowed
. will be up to my discretion if i let you repick for suggesting a species that is too commonly done on FA/DA or too simple. Note that you are only ever allowed one entry in this, so if you posted on FA you can't get a second one on DA.
15. (update) I'd do a single nude girl per species and will not accept extras (max is spectacles). Listing any will void your entry.
Any sharkgirl i draw will be separated into one of 3 categories based on how well i managed it in my limited time... n posted together... or however i deem fit. categories are:
1) Success! -- I think i did it well as a sexy girl and think colours will look great on her... will post as a flat colour
2) Erm ok -- I think i did a mediocre work or kinda not motivated to colour... posted as sketch.
3) @$#% RAGEQUIT -- Congrats! i gave up and will post what i did as sketch to my scraps for a laugh (prolly lacking naughty bits so we dont puke rainbows from it). I may give you a sketch or colour request for your achievement if time permits or i feel like it... decide later.... You will be allowed to keep your sharkgirl character you post as your own character... but i may use designs from this exercise for making my own characters.
Have fun and give me your best shot!
Currently taken (FA)
Blunt-nose Sixgill shark
Oceanic white tip
--> July 8th (?)
--> Snowfyre out.